Home of the Falcons!
We are pleased to provide an outstanding education at Tilbury Area Public School for our students. Innovative programs that meet the needs of all our students are taught by our dedicated and professional staff who care about your child. Our school provides extra-curricular opportunities that encourage the development of excellence, integrity and respect.
Our Board is focused on literacy and numeracy achievement and creating an environment where we are working together on our goal of success for every student. We also value the community partnerships and parent involvement which are so crucial to a successful education for our students.
- January 9: Classes Resume
- Welcome Back!
- January 31: Rescheduled Gr. 7 Trip to Boler
- February 3: P A Day
- February 13: KinderSTARt (JK Registration)
- 9:00 am. - 5:30 pm.
- February 20: Family Day Holiday
- February 23: Spaghetti Dinner 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm (Ticket Order Form)
- March 13 - 17: March Break
Why are we Nut Aware?
A PARENT’S GUIDE: to K-6 Health and Phys. Ed Curriculum
A PARENT’S GUIDE: to 7-12 Health and Phys. Ed Curriculum