Home of the Falcons!
We are pleased to provide an outstanding education at Tilbury Area Public School for our students. Innovative programs that meet the needs of all our students are taught by our dedicated and professional staff who care about your child. Our school provides extra-curricular opportunities that encourage the development of excellence, integrity and respect.
Our Board is focused on literacy and numeracy achievement and creating an environment where we are working together on our goal of success for every student. We also value the community partnerships and parent involvement which are so crucial to a successful education for our students.
Tilbury Area PS Welcome Video
- April 7: BIG BOX of CARDS Fundraiser Begins
- April 8: Spring Picture Day and Retakes
- April 14: Team Photos
- April 15: P A Day
- April 18: School Council Meeting
- April 18,19,20: Pitch in Community Cleanup
- April 22: Earth Day, Autism Walk 2 pm.
- April 25: BIG BOX of CARDS Fundraiser Ends
- April 29: Jump Rope for Heart
Why are we Nut Aware?
A PARENT’S GUIDE: to K-6 Health and Phys. Ed Curriculum
A PARENT’S GUIDE: to 7-12 Health and Phys. Ed Curriculum