Home of the Falcons!
We are pleased to provide an outstanding education at Tilbury Area Public School for our students. Innovative programs that meet the needs of all our students are taught by our dedicated and professional staff who care about your child. Our school provides extra-curricular opportunities that encourage the development of excellence, integrity and respect.
Our Board is focused on literacy and numeracy achievement and creating an environment where we are working together on our goal of success for every student. We also value the community partnerships and parent involvement which are so crucial to a successful education for our students.
- February 3: P A Day
- February 13: KinderSTARt (JK Registration)
- 9:00 am. - 5:30 pm.
- February 14: RED, White & PINK Day
- February 17: Term 1 Reports
- February 20: Family Day Holiday
- February 23: French Theatre- 9:30 am and COLOUR Day
- February 23: Spaghetti Dinner 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm (Ticket Order Form)
- February 24: SK Celebration Photos
- February 27: School Council - 6:30 pm.
- March 13 - 17: March Break
- April 14: Good Friday
- April 17: Easter Monday
Why are we Nut Aware?
A PARENT’S GUIDE: to K-6 Health and Phys. Ed Curriculum
A PARENT’S GUIDE: to 7-12 Health and Phys. Ed Curriculum