Home of the Falcons!
We are pleased to provide an outstanding education at Tilbury Area Public School for our students. Innovative programs that meet the needs of all our students are taught by our dedicated and professional staff who care about your child. Our school provides extra-curricular opportunities that encourage the development of excellence, integrity and respect.
Our Board is focused on literacy and numeracy achievement and creating an environment where we are working together on our goal of success for every student. We also value the community partnerships and parent involvement which are so crucial to a successful education for our students.
Tilbury Area PS Welcome Video
- December 1-8:Food/Toy/Toiletries Drive
- December 14: Christmas Lunch @ 11:15 am. (JK/K Gr. 1, 2/3, 2, 3, 3/4, 4, DD)
- December 15: Christmas Lunch @ 11:15 am. (Gr. 4/5, 5/6, 6, 7, 8)
- December Fun Days
- Dec. 19 - Rudolph Days
- Dec. 20: Present Day
- Dec. 21: Elf Day/Santa Hat Day
- TDHS Band Peformance 12:05 pm.
- Dec. 22: Dreidel Day
- December 22: Dance Gr. 6 - 8
- December 23: RED and GREEN DAY and Last Day of Classes
- Dec. 26-Jan. 6: Holidays
- January 9: Classes Resume
- February 13" KinderSTARt (JK Registration)
- 9:00 am. - 5:30 pm.
Why are we Nut Aware?
A PARENT’S GUIDE: to K-6 Health and Phys. Ed Curriculum
A PARENT’S GUIDE: to 7-12 Health and Phys. Ed Curriculum