Home of the Falcons!
We are pleased to provide an outstanding education at Tilbury Area Public School for our students. Innovative programs that meet the needs of all our students are taught by our dedicated and professional staff who care about your child. Our school provides extra-curricular opportunities that encourage the development of excellence, integrity and respect.
Our Board is focused on literacy and numeracy achievement and creating an environment where we are working together on our goal of success for every student. We also value the community partnerships and parent involvement which are so crucial to a successful education for our students.
Tilbury Area PS Welcome Video
- April 29: Annual IPRC Reviews
- May 7: Art Show / BBQ / Book Fair/Drive a Ford/ Family Photos
- May 9: TAPS Colour Run
- Community Registration Form
- School Family Registration Form
- May 25 - June 4 - Assessment Week/EQAO
- June 19: Grade 8 Graduation
- June 25: Last Day of School
Why are we Nut Aware?
A PARENT’S GUIDE:to K-6 Health and Phys. Ed Curriculum
A PARENT’S GUIDE:to 7-12 Health and Phys. Ed Curriculum
Daily Milk Sales $1.00